Objectives of information collection
When using our website services, we collect your personal and confidential information only to enable us to provide you with the requested products/services in an adequate and personalized manner. In all cases, the communication of your personal and confidential information will be subject to obligations to maintain confidentiality and compliance with applicable laws.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of our websites including referring source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information such as your email address that you provide to us when requesting information about our products/services;
- Information generated during your use of our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information contained in any communications you send to us by email or on our website, including their contents and metadata;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Our customers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you wish that JRTech Solutions removes and deletes all of your personal contact and order information, you can request so by sending us an e-mail.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
How to Contact Us